Information on the processing of personal data for suppliers and customers
Personal data administrator : Turbocar , sro IČO: 63495066, with its registered office at U Dálnice 620 Velká Bíteš , Czech Republic
Contact details of the administrator : VF, telephone : 566 531 246 , email: servis @ www.turbocar.cz
Purpose of personal data processing:
- processing orders, delivery of goods ordered and all matters with the associated
- processing the request for the supply of goods and services, receipt of goods and all matters with the associated
- marketing communication, sending newsletters , invitations to trade fairs
- invitations to sporting and social events
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- the legitimate interest of the administrator for all the above purposes
The provision of personal data is a contractual requirement in order to be able to fulfill the purposes according to the consent and legitimate interest of the administrator. The provision of personal data is
- mandatory for order fulfillment from the supplier as well as for customers and marketing purposes
- voluntary for non-work events
- you have the right to access your personal data, ie to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed; if so, you have the right to access this data and other specific information
- you have the right to correct your processed personal data if they are inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you may request the completion of incomplete personal data
- you have the right to delete personal data in cases stipulated by law
- you have the right to restrict the processing of personal data in cases stipulated by law
- you can obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you can pass on your personal data to another administrator
- you can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time , without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to such revocation
- you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the personal data controller processes your personal data illegally or otherwise violates your rights
- you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning you. Once an objection is raised, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose
Personal data are also verified or obtained from publicly available sources (commercial register, registers connected via the ARES application of the Ministry of Finance).
Personal data is processed according to legal requirements for a period of 10 years from the processing of the last order, whether the administrator is on the side of the supplier or customer.
To secure personal data, the controller has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and only authorized persons have access to them. After the retention period of personal data, this data will be deleted.